Friday, May 6, 2011

Nail Of The Day: Essie Absolutely Shore

Time to interrupt all these Nicki Minaj posts for a minute! Haha!!

I want to share with you all my nail of the day for today!! I'm absolutely loving this color! 
This is Essie Absolutely Shore! It's a new color from Essie's Braziliant Collection that just came out recently.The best way I can describe this color is as a VERY VERY light, pastel, minty green. It reminds me of toothpaste...in a good way! 

Here the polish is in different lighting

The first picture I showed is the most color accurate to me. 
This color is great for this current Spring season! Essie nail polish is now sold almost everywhere, so if you're interested in this color you should be able to find it at either Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, or your local nails salon =)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...