Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Lovin' Coachella Fashion!

Hey everybody! Can you believe it's May already?! GOODNESS GRACIOUS! The days are going by way too quickly for me. Time needs to slow down for once, sheesh.
Coachella has come and gone, however the festival fashion is forever engraved in my mind. So much style inspiration in one place is INSANE! Here's a few pictures of my favorite stylish concert-goers!

 
Look at that floral headwrap and those sunnies!! The crochet top is also a great piece for Spring and Summer!
 
 
Actress Colby Kline looked stunning in this floral print dress with the longer back! Instead of looking overly sophisticated, the look is more casual with the added satchel, sandals, and cute hat.

 
I love the simplicity of this look!The neutral shades all tie in together. Aren't those booties to die for?!


KEEP READING for more Coachella Fashion!



 
You guys know I'm in LOVE with floral print, right? The mix of patterns here is just perfect.

 
Yes..more floral print! A printed floral body-con skirt seems to be a must-have for Spring! With boots, it totally gives off a 90's vibe. This outfit is a complete WIN! ♥

 
I have been LOVING this patriotic trend I've been seeing lately, and Kate Bosworth is totally doing the look justice here.
Now, if only I could find the perfect patriotic piece...

 What did you guys think of these outfits from the Coachella festival? Were they a hit, or a miss?

And THIS guy gave the best performance of his life at the festival. After I saw this on youtube, I totally had one of those I-WISH-I-WAS-THERE-MY-LIFE-IS-NOW-INCOMPLETE moments...



What can I say... I ♥ Kanye ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...