Friday, May 6, 2011

Nicki Minaj "Super Bass" Inspired Makeup Look (#1)

I told ya'll I was gonna do it....
Yup....I made my own recreation of one of the makeup looks Nicki Minaj wore in her "Super Bass" music video! This is just one of the three looks I have planned to do, so stay tuned for those! :D




This was inspired by the very first makeup look she wore in the video with the yellow eyeshadow!




 Products List

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Milk
Wet N' Wild single e/s in Brulee (highlight)
Wet N' Wild e/s Palette in Vanity (the soft brown color in my upper crease)
Coatal Scents 78 Color Palette (the brown color in my deep crease)
Mac e/s in Going Bananas

Face:
Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC42
Mac MSF in Medium/Dark
Elf Blush/Bronzer Duo

Lips:
Mac Pink Friday lipstick (oooooh yeaaaaaa!)


And here's my Nicki Minaj inspired faces! LOL!!!!!


I also did the makeup tutorial for this look so you can check that out HERE! Hope you guys like it! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...