Thursday, May 5, 2011

FOTD: I Can't Wait For Fashion Flower!

Hey everybody!

My Fashion Flower order from Mac should be arriving today, but I couldn't wait to do a look inspired by the collection so here it is! I did this look yesterday, and even made a tutorial for it =)






Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil in Milk
Wet N' Wild e/s Palette in Snow Sprite (the light green on the lid & the forest green in the outer corner)
Coatal Scents 88 Warm Palette (the gray-brown in the crease)
Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette (shimmery white highlight)

Face:
Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC42
Mac MSF in Medium/Dark
Elf Candid Coral blush

Lips:
Revlon Matte l/s in Smoked Peach

Have any of you bought anything from Mac's Fashion Flower collection? If so, what'd ya get?
Also, I was thinking of doing a haul video with my Fashion Flower goodies when they arrive! Would you guys wanna see that? Please let me know in the comments section :D
here's the tutorial on this makeup look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...