Monday, May 16, 2011

Nail Of The Day: China Glaze Shocking Pink w/OPI Black Shatter!

Hey my loves! Hope everyone is doing well =)

I would be doing great, it was wasn't RAINING cats & dogs outside!!! I know I've said this before, but I seriously can't stand the rain...it's such a downer for me -__-

So since it's been raining, I decided to try and brighten my mood with bright colored nails!

Whoever said neons are hard to photograph was not lying! I took so many pictures of this bad boy, and none of the pictures came out color-correct!! I don't own photoshop, so sadly I couldn't change the color of my pictures to make them more true to life =(

I think this picture above is the most color accurate out of all the pictures I took, but this pink is definitely lighter in person. On my nails, I'm wearing China Glaze Shocking Pink, with OPI Black Shatter on my index. Yup, I'm a fan of accent nails =)

 In case you were wondering, this is the same pink polish I was wearing during my latest Nicki Minaj inspired makeup tutorial!

I ♥ you neon pink!
Doesn't this color scream "SUMMER TIME!"? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...